Thursday, December 7, 2006

Discus

At last, here I am. Finally managed to sit down and post again.

Life has been pretty hectic, and have been kinda busy, and lazy to post too.

Have you ever met these people whom you would kill, if you got a chance? Anyways, I have seen many! But theres one person, whom I would love to kill! Thats that, and I dont wanna dwell more on that, as the more I think the worse it gets!!!

As usual, I have been carrying out water changes, and the usual maintenance routine! Two of my discus decided to pair up, and have started laying frequently! I mean, laying eggs!!! Lets see, what happens. Time has to answer that one.

In discus, its pretty irritating. Sometimes, two femals pair up, and one lays and the other bitch acts like the male. If you are wondering why I said bitch, what else can I call her? And the owner is very happy, to see eggs, and waits for them to hatch.

k, gtg!

No comments: